Ummm… Hey, you know what? Let’s just pretend there was no news the last couple of weeks, alright? Life happened and it was amazing.
But that won’t stop me this week for another Weekly News Round-Up! Here we go…
- Star Wars: Battlefront won’t have any single player mode. DICE have said that single player never was even in their minds. In an interview with GameSpot, the studio’s general manager, Patrick Back said: “To be honest, single-player was never in the plan… It was never the concept.”
- Hideo Kojima will create one last Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain launch trailer. Mr. Kojima has said via Twitter that he will create the last launch trailer for the game franchise he created. He said it will be “hand-made” with sweet memories. Aw
- After China’s gaming console ban was lifted, an odd looking console has shown up. This random console called “Ouye” is unforgivably a copy of both the Playstation 4 and Xbox One. The only thing it needs now is to play Wii U games!
- Fallout Shelter has finally made it to Android. That’s really it. Have a go, Android users!
- Phil Spencer has said on Twitter that we’ll have a new list of backwards compatibility games this week. In response to Twitter user @JoshLuck1995 (who wants to see Red Dead Redemption. I’m with you, Josh), apparently we’ll get a whole new list of Xbox 360 titles later this week! We’ll let you know!
Well, that was fun. Same time next week?